Bouillabaisse Seafood Stew
4Bouillabaisse Seafood StewServes 4
1515 Mins 30 Mins 45 Mins
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed and chopped
- 1 carrot, trimmed and chopped
- 1 cup baby potatoes, halved
- 1 small bulb fennel, trimmed and chopped (reserve fronds for garnish)
- 4 cups seafood stock
- 1 pack MiMi® Gourmet Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1-½ lb. cod filet (or halibut, striped bass, or grouper), chopped into 2” chunks
- 12 sea scallops
- 12 large shrimp
- 1 doz. littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 1 doz. mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- To a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add the extra-virgin olive oil, onion, garlic, celery, carrot, potato, fennel, and tomatoes. Cook until softened and tomatoes just begin to burst, about 8-10 minutes. Add tomato paste and stir to combine. Add in stock and bring to a moderate boil. Cook until a thick, stew-like consistency is achieved. Season to taste with Kosher salt and black pepper.
- Lower heat to a simmer, and add in fish, scallops, and shrimp and cook until fish and shrimp are no longer opaque, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add in mussels and clams and cook until opened, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- To serve, divide the bouillabaisse seafood stew into 4 bowls. Garnish with reserved fennel frond and serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.