Poached Halibut with Sugar Bombs®
4Poached Halibut with Sugar Bombs®Serves 4
1010 Mins 35 Mins 45 Mins
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 stalk lemongrass, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 container Sugar Bombs®, halved
- Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 2 cups water
- 1-½ lbs. halibut, cut into 4 equal portions
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- ½ cup Thai basil leaves
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges, for serving
- Heat extra-virgin olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, shallot, and lemongrass and cook, stirring often, until garlic and onion have softened, about 1 minute. Add chili flakes and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of the tomatoes have burst and released their liquid, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add fish sauce, lime zest, and 2 cups water to the pan. Allow sauce to thicken slightly, about 3 to 5 minutes. Season with Kosher salt to taste.
- Season the fish with Kosher salt and gently lay the pieces in the broth. Cover the skillet and cook until the fish is opaque and just cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- To serve, transfer the halibut and brothy Sugar Bombs® to a large shallow serving bowl or divide among four individual shallow bowls. Top with cilantro and Thai basil, and serve with lime wedges on the side.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.