YOWZERS!™ Chicken Lettuce Cups
4YOWZERS!™ Chicken Lettuce CupsServes 4
1515 Mins 35 Mins 50 Mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 YOWZERS!™ Red Chili Peppers, sliced into rings
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sugar
- ¼ cup Thai basil leaves
- Butter lettuce, for serving
- Fresh cilantro, for serving
- Cooked vermicelli noodles, for serving
For the YOWZERS!™ Fish Sauce (Prik Nam Pla)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1-2 YOWZERS!™ Red Chili Peppers, sliced into rings
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1-½ tsp. sugar
- Heat the oil over high heat in a large wok or skillet. Once heated, add the YOWZERS!™ Red Chili Peppers, shallots, and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Next, add the ground chicken, using a wooden spoon or spatula to break up the meat into small pieces. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add in the soy sauce, fish sauce, and sugar and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Reduce heat to low. Add the basil leaves and cook just until wilted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- To make the YOWZERS!™ Fish Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to dissolve sugar. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed; adding more sugar to sweeten, more fish sauce for saltiness, and more lime juice to sour.
- To serve, fill a lettuce cup up with some vermicelli noodles and the ground chicken mixture. Top with YOWZERS!™ Fish Sauce and cilantro leaves.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.