Wild Wonders® Peppers Japchae Stir Fry
6Wild Wonders® Peppers Japchae Stir FryServes 6
1515 Mins 30 Mins 45 Mins
- ½ lb. beef, cut into thin strips (such as tenderloin, sirloin, flank)
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ½ Tbsp sesame oil
- ½ Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- black pepper, to taste
Vegetables, Egg, Noodles:
- 12oz sweet potato glass noodles
- 4 tsp canola oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups shiitake mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- ½ cup sugar snap peas, sliced
- 2 Wild Wonders® Peppers, thinly sliced
- 12oz spinach, (1 bunch), cleaned and blanched
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- sesame seeds, to garnish
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the beef. Mix and set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions. Rince under cold water, transfer to a large bowl and add ½ the sauce and toss. Set aside.
- In a large skillet add 1 tsp canola oil on medium heat. Whisk eggs and pour in the pan, creating a thin omelet. Once cooled, roll the omelet and thinly slice. Set aside.
- Add another teaspoon of canola oil to the skillet over medium heat. Add white onion and carrots, cook for 2-3 minutes. Add shiitakes and garlic, cook for another 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add another teaspoon of canola oil to the pan and cook snap pea and Wild Wonders® Peppers for about 2-3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add remaining canola oil and cook beef, about 3-4 minutes, until crispy and caramelized.
- Add beef and cooked vegetables to the large bowl with noodles, toss. Add spinach, green onions and remaining sauce, toss.
- In a serving bowl, arrange Wild Wonders® Pepper Japchae Stir Fry. Garnish with omelet and sesame seeds.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.