6Fresh RollsServes 6
1515 Mins 20 Mins 35 Mins
Peanut Dipping Sauce:
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- chili oil, optional, to taste
- 12 spring roll rice papers
- 12 pieces butter lettuce
- 4 oz. vermicelli noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 ½ cups julienned vegetables (1 bell pepper, cucumber, carrot)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients for the peanut dipping sauce, set aside.
- Quickly dip a sheet of rice paper in the lukewarm water to moisten the entire surface. This should take no longer than a few seconds.
- Lay the wet rice paper on your work surface. Place a piece of butter lettuce close to the bottom edge of the rice paper. Arrange a small pinch each of rice noodles, bell pepper, carrots, cucumber, green onion, cilantro and mint leaves over the center of the lettuce leaf.
- Arrange 3 pieces of shrimp about 1 ½ to 2 inches below the top edge of the rice paper. Make sure that the orange/pink side is facing down.
- Grab the lower edge of the rice paper and lettuce and start rolling up the spring roll. Once you have reached the shrimp, fold in the left and right sides. Finish rolling up the spring roll all the way to the end.
- Repeat the rolling process with the rest of the ingredients. If the chopping board is dry, brush some water over the board to avoid the wrappers from sticking.
- Serve the spring rolls with the dipping sauce.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.