YOWZERS!™ Firecracker Shrimp Rolls
4YOWZERS!™ Firecracker Shrimp RollsServes 4
1515 Mins 25 Mins 40 Mins
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- ¾ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¾ tsp. Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined extra-large shrimp, tails removed
- 1-2 YOWZERS!™ Red Chili Peppers (depending on heat preference), destemmed and seeds removed
- ½ cup sriracha
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- ¾-1 cup cornstarch
- 4 brioche hot dog buns
- Mayo, for serving
- Cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1-inch of oil to 375°F.
- To make the Firecracker Sauce, in a blender combine YOWZERS!™ Red Chili Pepper(s), sriracha, melted butter, apple cider vinegar, and brown sugar. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine Kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Add shrimp and toss to evenly coat.
- In two separate shallow bowls, add the cornstarch to one and milk to the other. Dip each shrimp in milk, then dredge in cornstarch until fully coated. Shake off excess cornstarch.
- Fry shrimp until golden brown and crispy, about 1-2 minutes, flipping the shrimp halfway through. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Toss the shrimp in the Firecracker Sauce to fully coat.
- To assemble, spread the inside of the brioche hot dog buns with mayonnaise, then divide the shrimp amongst the buns. Top with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.