Spring Salmon Platter
6Spring Salmon PlatterServes 6
2020 Mins 40 Mins 60 Mins
For the salmon:
- 2-½ lb. salmon fillet, skin on
- 2 Tbsp. coarse ground mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. honey
- 3 tsp. Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, blanched
- 1 cup spring peas, blanched
- 1 head of purple cauliflower, cut into florets and blanched
- ½ SUNSET® English Cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 1 pint MiMi® Gourmet Tomatoes, halved
- 2 ONE SWEET® Peppers, thinly sliced into rounds
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- Edible flowers, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a small bowl, combine mustard, mayonnaise, honey and salt.
- Place the salmon on a rimmed baking sheet, skin side down. Brush on half of the mustard mixture, evenly coating the fish.
- Bake the salmon until the internal temperature reaches 145°F, about 20 minutes.
- To the remaining mustard mixture, whisk in the olive oil and lemon juice. Taste and adjust seasoning and reserve.
- On a large serving platter, make a bed of baby arugula.
- Transfer the salmon to the center of the platter and arrange: radishes, asparagus, spring peas, purple cauliflower, cucumber ribbons, ONE SWEET® Peppers and MiMi® Gourmet Tomatoes around the fish.
- Garnish with mint leaves and edible flowers (if using). Serve with reserved mustard sauce.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.