Wild Wonders® Long Sweet Peppers and Caramelized Onion Pizza
6Wild Wonders® Long Sweet Peppers and Caramelized Onion PizzaServes 6
1515 Mins 25 Mins 40 Mins
- 1 package Wild Wonders® long sweet peppers
- 1 (22oz) pre-made pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz goat cheese or soft vegan cheese
- Fresh basil
- Sprinkle of hemp seeds, optional
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to the temperature on the pizza dough package and roll out the dough. Bake dough according to package instructions or until golden brown.
- Heat grill pan or grill to medium-high heat. Grill peppers for 5 minutes on each side until softened. Remove from heat. Once cool to the touch, cut peppers into strips. To the same pan, add oil, onions, and sea salt. Adjust to medium heat and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Evenly spread cheese on top of the baked pizza crust. Add the caramelized onions, grilled peppers, fresh basil, and sprinkle of hemp seeds. Cut into pieces.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.