Vegan Hot Dogs with WILD WONDERS® Peppers and Kimchi Aioli
4-6Vegan Hot Dogs with WILD WONDERS® Peppers and Kimchi AioliServes 4-6
1515 Mins 10 Mins 25 Mins
- 2-3 WILD WONDERS® Peppers, cores removed and julienned
- Cooking spray
- ¼ tsp. toasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp. + ½ tsp. sesame seeds, divided
- ⅓ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1-2 Tbsp. kimchi hot sauce
- 6 plant-based hot dogs, grilled
- 6 hot dog buns
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over High heat. Coat lightly with cooking spray. Sauté the julienned WILD WONDERS® Peppers just until the begin to brown around the edges, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and toss with toasted sesame oil and ½ tsp. sesame seeds. Set aside.
- To prepare the Kimchi Aioli, in a small bowl combine the vegan mayonnaise and kimchi hot sauce until blended. Set aside.
- To assemble the Vegan Hot Dogs, place grilled plant-based hot dogs in hot dog buns. Top each with some of the prepared WILD WONDERS® Peppers, a drizzle of the Kimchi Aioli, cilantro leaves, and a sprinkle of the reserved sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.