4Superfood StewServes 4
1515 Mins 55 Mins 70 Mins
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (2-inch) piece ginger, peeled and finely chopped or grated
- 2 KABOOM!™ Black Jalapenos, sliced into rings, plus more for garnish
- ½ tsp. ground turmeric, plus more for serving
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- ½ tsp. ground ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1-½ lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup red lentils, rinsed
- 1 small bunch lacinato kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
- Micro-greens, for serving
- Hemp seeds, for serving
- Heat coconut oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add garlic, onion, and ginger, and cook, stirring occasionally until onion is softened just starting to brown on the edges.
- Add in turmeric, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds to 1 minutes. Then, add in vegetable stock, sweet potatoes, and lentils. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until lentils and sweet potatoes are tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add kale and cook until wilted and bright green, about 3 to 4 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper as needed. Serve in soup bowls and garnish with KABOOM!™ Black Jalapeno slices, hemp seeds, and micro-greens.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.