SUNSET® Sweet Pepper Stir Fry
5SUNSET® Sweet Pepper Stir FryServes 5
1010 Mins 10 Mins 20 Mins
- 3 cups sweet bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 4 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp red Thai chili, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small strips
- 3 cups white onion, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- In a small bowl, mix corn starch, soy sauce, water, honey and chilies. Set aside. Heat a large high sided pan or wok to medium-high heat and add oil.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to pan. Cook for approximately 3 minutes before turning to cook on the reverse side for an additional 3 minutes. stirring occasionally. Add onions and peppers and sauté for another two minutes, tossing frequently.
- Add peas and cilantro followed by corn starch mixture. Stir until the sauce is fully coating the entire stir fry and the peas are warmed through, about another two minutes. Finish with sesame oil. Serve hot.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.