Stuffed Aloha™ Peppers
4Stuffed Aloha™ PeppersServes 4
1515 Mins 30 Mins 45 Mins
- 4 Aloha™ peppers
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, sliced, whites and green tops separated
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 3/4 cup pineapple, diced
- 3/4 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked basmati or jasmine rice, cooled
- Fresh lime wedges for garnish
- Freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Trim a thin slice off the bottom of each pepper so they stand up straight. Slice off tops and remove and discard seeds and stems. Place peppers in a deep baking dish and set aside. Dice remaining pepper scraps and set aside. You should have about 1 cup of diced pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice, honey and black pepper. Brush the inside of each pepper lightly with soy mixture. Reserve remaining mixture.
- In a large non-stick pan or wok over high heat add vegetable oil, white parts of green onion, ginger, pineapple and diced ham. Sauté until pineapple and ham are lightly browned and ginger becomes fragrant, approximately 2 minutes. Add reserved diced pepper and minced garlic. Sauté for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cooked rice. Add reserved soy mixture and toss to coat completely. Remove from heat and fold in chopped green onion tops.
- Spoon fried rice evenly into peppers. Add 1/4 cup of water to bottom of baking dish and cover top with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Once baked, garnish each pepper with chopped green onion, freshly ground black pepper and a squeeze of fresh lime.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.