Whipped Feta Dip with Roasted WILD WONDERS® Peppers and Sizzled Seeds
6Whipped Feta Dip with Roasted WILD WONDERS® Peppers and Sizzled SeedsServes 6
1010 Mins 50 Mins 60 Mins
For the Whipped Feta
- 7 oz. block of feta cheese
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the marinated WILD WONDERS® Peppers
- 2-3 WILD WONDERS® Peppers, halved and deseeded
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. harissa paste
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Kosher salt (more salt can be added to taste)
- ¼ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
For the Sizzled Seeds Topping
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp. white sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. pepitas, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- In a food processor, combine feta, yogurt, and garlic. Blend or process until very smooth, scraping down sides as necessary. Add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and blend until well incorporated.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Place the WILD WONDERS® Peppers on a lined baking sheet and scatter with the thyme sprigs. Roast for 30-35 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Once cooled, remove the seeds and skins from the peppers. Then, cut into 1” pieces and set the diced peppers aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the harissa paste, 4 Tbsp. of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and season with salt and pepper. Add in the diced WILD WONDERS® Peppers and mix to combine.
- Heat ¼ cup olive oil in a small frying pan over a medium heat and then add the crushed coriander seeds, cumin seeds, sesame seeds, pepitas, and red pepper flakes. Sizzle for 3 to 5 minutes, until the spices are fragrant and just crisped. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Serve by dolloping the feta onto a serving plate. Spoon the peppers over the whipped feta and top with sizzled seeds and nuts.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.