Spicy Thai Red Curry Noodles With YOWZERS!™ Red Chili Peppers
1-2Spicy Thai Red Curry Noodles With YOWZERS!™ Red Chili PeppersServes 1-2
1010 Mins 25 Mins 35 Mins
- 1 package SUNSET® YOWZERS!™ red chili peppers
- 1-2 tbsp. red curry paste (I recommend 1 tbsp. if you don’t want it too spicy)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Add the chili peppers to a sheet pan in a single layer and roast for 20 minutes.
- While the peppers are roasting, make your noodles.
- Remove chili peppers from the oven and let cool. Add them to the bowl of a food processor along with the red curry pasta, minced garlic, grated ginger, coconut milk, lime juice and salt and pepper. Pulse until well combined and the consistency of a sauce.
- Add the sauce to a sauté pan along with the noodles, combining well. Add any other vegetables you would like to add and cook until tender.
- Plate noodles and top with fresh cilantro, peanuts or cashews and a lime wedge. Enjoy!
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.