Shrimp, YOWZERS!™ & Cilantro Dumplings
4-6Shrimp, YOWZERS!™ & Cilantro DumplingsServes 4-6
2020 Mins 10 Mins 30 Mins
- 1 lb. large shrimp (peeled and deveined), chopped
- 1 cup napa cabbage, finely chopped
- 3-4 YOWZERS!™ red chili peppers, diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup scallions, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 24 round dumpling wrappers
- Canola oil, for pan-frying
- To a large bowl, add shrimp, napa cabbage, YOWZERS!™, cilantro leaves, scallions, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil to the bowl. Mix well to combine.
- To assemble the dumplings, place a dumpling wrapper on a work surface and place 1 tsp. of the filling in the center. Moisten the edges with water and fold the bottom half of the dumpling over the filling to meet the top half and pinch one of the corners to seal. To pleat the dumplings, use your thumb and pointer finger to pinch a small section and fold to make pleats. Continue until the dumpling is sealed.
- Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place a few dumplings in the skillet and allow the bottoms to crisp up for a couple of minutes, until lightly golden brown. Add ⅓ cup of water to the skillet and cover, allowing the dumplings to steam until the wrappers become translucent, about 4-6 minutes. Repeat with the remaining dumplings then serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.