Seedless ONE SWEET® Peppers, Black Bean, and Sweet Potato Chili
4-6Seedless ONE SWEET® Peppers, Black Bean, and Sweet Potato ChiliServes 4-6
1010 Mins 60 Mins 70 Mins
- ¼ cup vegetable or grapeseed oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- Kosher salt
- 5-6 garlic cloves, grated or finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- ¾ cup vegetable stock
- 1-2 canned chipotles in adobo sauce, finely chopped (+ 2 Tbsp. adobo sauce)
- 1-½ cups One Sweet Peppers Seedless, cut in ½” pieces
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” pieces
- (2) 15-oz. cans black beans, drained
- (1) 28-oz. can crushed or diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, for topping
- 1 avocado, sliced, for topping
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced, for topping
- Fresh cilantro, for topping
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for topping
- In a large heavy-bottomed pot (i.e. Dutch oven), add the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion, season to taste with Kosher salt, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook just until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the brown sugar, chili powder, ground coriander, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and vegetable stock. Stir and bring to a simmer. Add the chopped chipotles and adobo sauce, One Sweet Peppers, sweet potatoes, black beans, and fire-roasted tomatoes. Season with an additional 2 tsp. of Kosher salt. Stir in 1-½ cups water and bring to a boil.
- Once the chili comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer. Cover the pot and cook until the sweet potatoes are tender, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- To serve, top with avocado, corn, red onion, cilantro, and a squeeze of fresh lime.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.