Salmon Burger with WILD WONDERS®Peppers Slaw
4Salmon Burger with WILD WONDERS®Peppers SlawServes 4
3030 Mins 10 Mins 40 Mins
- 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless salmon
- 1 Tbsp. mayo
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 scallions, sliced thin
- 1-inch piece ginger, grated
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- ¼ cup mayonnaise + 1 Tbsp., divided
- 1 Tbsp. wasabi paste
- 4 burger buns, halved and toasted as desired
WILD WONDERS® Peppers Slaw
- 2 ½ Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ½ cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup shredded napa cabbage
- 1 package WILD WONDERS® Peppers, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- To make the salmon burger, slice the salmon into large pieces and add half to a food processor along with 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise and the soy sauce and process until the mixture becomes a paste, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed. Add the panko breadcrumbs, scallions, ginger, salt, and pepper, and pulse the food processor 4-5 times, leaving the largest of the salmon pieces about ¼ inch large. Scrape the salmon mixture into a bowl and divide into 4 equal portions.
- To make the wasabi mayonnaise, combine ¼ cup mayonnaise and 1 Tbsp. wasabi paste in a bowl. Set aside until ready to use.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, shape each portion of the salmon mixture into four patties. Once the oil is heated, cook the burgers for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping halfway through. Allow cooling slightly.
- To build the burgers, add a layer of wasabi mayonnaise to the bottom bun and add the salmon burger on top. Top with WILD WONDERS® Peppers Slaw and top half of the bun.
WILD WONDERS® Peppers Slaw
- To make the dressing, combine the rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl and stir well to incorporate. In a large mixing bowl, add the cabbage, WILD WONDERS® Peppers, scallions, cilantro, and sesame seeds, and add the dressing to the bowl, ensuring the dressing is evenly coating the slaw. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until use.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.