Salmon & ONE SWEET® Pepper Rolls
4-6Salmon & ONE SWEET® Pepper RollsServes 4-6
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
- (2) 6-oz. salmon filets
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6-7 Vietnamese rice paper wrappers
- 4 ONE SWEET® Seedless Peppers, thinly sliced into rounds
- (1) 0.75-oz. package of chives
- Avocado Yogurt Ranch, recipe follows
Avocado Yogurt Ranch:
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. Kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 1-3 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Cut each salmon filet lengthwise into 3 or 4 slices. Drizzle the salmon slices with 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil and season with Kosher salt and black pepper. Place the seasoned salmon slices onto a baking sheet and bake until just cooked through, about 5-6 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Fill a shallow pie dish with warm water. Submerge one Vietnamese rice paper wrapper into the warm water for 2-3 seconds then place on a clean surface or cutting board. Place 4 slices of ONE SWEET® Seedless Peppers about 1” from the bottom of the wrapper. Top with 3-4 chives followed by one piece of the salmon. Top with another 4 slices of One Sweet® Seedless Peppers and 3-4 chives. Fold the bottom 1” of wrapper over the top of the salmon, then fold in the sides. Then continue to neatly tuck and roll away from you. Repeat the process for the remaining pieces of salmon.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil to a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place 3-4 of the wrapped salmon rolls into the pan at a time and gently fry on all sides until slightly crispy. Remove from the pan and repeat the process for the remaining rolls. Transfer the crisped salmon rolls to a serving platter with the Avocado Yogurt Ranch for dipping and serve.
Avocado Yogurt Ranch:
- In a food processor or blender, combine avocado, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, parsley, dill, chives, onion powder, garlic powder, Kosher salt, and black pepper. Process until smooth and well blended.
- While blending, add in milk in 1 Tbsp. increments until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.