Mini Pizza Pot Pies
4Mini Pizza Pot PiesServes 4
2525 Mins 15 Mins 40 Mins
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 24 pepperoni slices, divided
- 4 Organic ONE SWEET Mini Peppers, sliced crosswise into rings
- 1 cup pizza sauce or marinara
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 ball of pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. In a large sauté pan over medium heat, add 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, 12 pepperoni slices, and sliced mini peppers and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add in 1-½ cups shredded mozzarella and pizza sauce (or marinara), and Italian seasoning. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir until cheese is melted. Set aside.
- Get the kids involved in this step: On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough. Use a 4” round cookie cutter to cut out 8 rounds. Using a fork, make a few punctures in each piece of dough. Then, place 4 of the rounds into a cupcake tin (or individual ramekins). Bake for 4 minutes then have an adult remove from the oven. Allow them to cool slightly before getting the kids involved in the next step.
- Spoon about ⅓ cup of the cooled filling mixture into each mini pot pie base. Then, seal the top of each with remaining 4 rounds of pizza dough. Brush the tops with the remaining 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake them for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top each with remaining shredded cheese and pepperoni slices. Return to oven and bake just until cheese is melted about 1 minute. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.