Hidden Veggie Meatballs
4-6Hidden Veggie MeatballsServes 4-6
1515 Mins 35 Mins 50 Mins
- 1 large carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 Wild Wonders® Pepper, destemmed and seeds removed
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ medium onion
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1-½ tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Place carrot, zucchini, Wild Wonders® Pepper, broccoli florets and onion in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Place chopped vegetables in a paper towel and squeeze to drain excess liquid. Discard liquid.
- Place squeezed chopped vegetables in a large bowl and add in the ground turkey, parmesan, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, and eggs. Mix gently until just combined.
- Roll about 2 Tbsp. of the mixture into a meatball. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Place meatballs on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.