Deconstructed Stuffed Wild Wonders® Peppers
4Deconstructed Stuffed Wild Wonders® PeppersServes 4
1010 Mins 25 Mins 35 Mins
- 1 package Wild Wonders® Peppers, sliced in to 2-inch strips
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire
- 1 14-oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 pint Mini Kumato® tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Long-grain white rice, for serving
- Fresh oregano leaves, for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the Wild Wonders® Peppers and sauté until softened. Season with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Remove from the pan and set aside until serving.
- Add the onion to the pan and sauté until translucent and softened. Then add the garlic and cook for an additional minute, or until fragrant.
- To the pan, add the ground beef, 1 tsp. Kosher salt, Italian seasoning, and Worcestershire and stir to incorporate seasonings. Cook until beef is nicely browned and no longer pink, breaking up any large chunks with a wooden spoon. Drain excess fat.
- To the skillet, add the can of crushed tomatoes and allow to simmer until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 5-7 minutes. Add the Mini Kumato® tomatoes and allow them to cook slightly, about 1-2 minutes. Remove mixture from heat and evenly distribute the shredded mozzarella over top, allowing it to melt slightly from the residual heat.
- Serve with long-grain white rice topped with beef mixture and sautéed Wild Wonders® Peppers. Garnish with fresh oregano leaves and freshly cracked black pepper.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.