Garden Harvest Pie
6Garden Harvest PieServes 6
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
- 1 large pie crust, homemade or store-bought
- 8 oz. crème fraîche
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ¼ cup mixed herbs (i.e. parsley and chives)
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt, divided
- 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 3 slices of XL Beefsteak Tomato
- 2 WILD WONDERS® Peppers, sliced into rings
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise into ribbons
- 1 yellow squash, thinly sliced lengthwise into ribbons
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- Basil, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. In a small bowl, combine the crème fraîche, mixed herbs, ½ tsp. Kosher salt, and ½ tsp. black pepper. Add in the zest of the whole lemon and 1 Tbsp. of the juice.
- Roll out the pie dough to fit within a shallow 9×13 baking dish. Evenly spread the crème fraîche mixture onto the pie dough. Place the sliced veggies and pine nuts on top of the crème fraîche in one even layer. Season with remaining Kosher salt and black pepper and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil. Brush the pie crust edges with egg wash then transfer to the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. (Note: If edges of the crust appear to be golden brown before the bottom has baked, loosely wrap with foil and return to the oven to finish cooking.)
- While the pie is still hot, evenly scatter feta cheese and basil over the top of the pie. Allow to cool to room temperature before serving.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.