LolliPeppers™ Yellow Curry
2-4LolliPeppers™ Yellow CurryServes 2-4
1515 Mins 35 Mins 50 Mins
- 1 Tbsp. of ghee or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1 1/4 cup water, divided
- 1/2 thumb fresh ginger or 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1 medium size Japanese sweet potato, or any sweet potato variety, cut into half-moon shapes
- 1 cup green beans, cut in half
- 1 cup SUNSET® LolliPeppers™, chopped into thin rings
- 2 large carrots
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- Large handful spinach
- Sea Salt
- 1 cup Jasmine or brown rice
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (for rice)
- 1 cup water (for rice)
- 1/4 cup LolliPeppers™, chopped into thin rings and reserved as a topping
- Fresh cilantro
- Sesame seeds
- Start by preparing the rice by boiling 1 cup of water, 1 cup of coconut milk, 1 cup of rinsed rice, and a teaspoon of salt. Reduce the heat to a simmer and let the rice cook for as long as the package instructs.
- Melt the ghee in a large saucepan on medium heat. Add ¼ cup of water, diced onions, ginger, turmeric, salt, coriander, and curry powder to the saucepan and cook on medium to high heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet potatoes, green beans, LolliPeppers™, handful of spinach and chopped carrots to the saucepan and cook for 10 minutes before adding the chopped carrots to the saucepan and cook for 10 minutes before adding the remaining water and coconut milk.
- Cook for another 15-20 minutes until the veggies are tender. Add more water if you would like the sauce thinner and not as creamy.
- Pour over the coconut rice and top with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.