KABOOM!™ Spicy Tuna Sliders
2-4KABOOM!™ Spicy Tuna SlidersServes 2-4
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
- 2 cups prepared sushi rice
- Canola oil, for pan-frying
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. sesame oil
- ½ lb. sushi-grade tuna, finely chopped
- 2 KABOOM!™ Black Jalapeño Peppers, divided
- 1-2 Mini Cucumbers, thinly sliced into rounds
- Form the sushi rice into 12 two-inch round patties. Add enough canola oil to coat the bottom of a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Once the pan is up to temperature, gently fry the rice patties until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In the meantime, prepare the spicy mayo: In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, Sriracha, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil. Mix until well combined.
- De-seed one of the KABOOM!™ Black Jalapeño Peppers and finely dice. Thinly slice the other into rounds. Set both aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the finely chopped tuna, 1-2 Tbsp. of spicy mayo, and the finely chopped KABOOM!™ Black Jalapeño Peppers (to taste). Gently fold the ingredients together.
- To assemble the KABOOM!™ Spicy Tuna Sliders, place 6 of the crispy rice patties onto a serving platter. Top each with about 1 Tbsp. of the spicy tuna mixture and 2 Mini Cucumber slices. Top each with remaining crispy rice patties and garnish the tops with a tiny dab of spicy mayo and a slice of KABOOM!™ Black Jalapeño Peppers. Serve immediately.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.