Grilled Sausage Skewers with Summer Vegetables
6Grilled Sausage Skewers with Summer VegetablesServes 6
2020 Mins 40 Mins 60 Mins
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs oregano, finely chopped
- 12 links smoked Bratwurst sausage
- 1 zucchini, quartered lengthwise, cut into 2” pieces
- 1 summer squash, quartered lengthwise, cut into 2” pieces
- 1 red onion, quartered, cut into 2” pieces
- 12 One Sweet® Peppers
- 4 baby bella mushrooms, halved lengthwise
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- In a medium bowl combine the dijon, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. While whisking, add in the olive oil in a slow stream until fully incorporated. Reserve.
- Thread the following onto two skewers in order: mushroom, summer squash, One Sweet® Pepper, two sausage links, One Sweet® Pepper, zucchini, and red onion. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes, turning half-way through, or until vegetables are at desired tenderness and the sausage is browned and cooked through.
- Brush with the mustard dressing on both sides and allow to cook for an additional minute per side.
- Remove from the grill and transfer to a serving platter. Serve with remaining mustard dressing on the side.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.