Breakfast for Dinner Spring Crepe
4Breakfast for Dinner Spring CrepeServes 4
55 Mins 12 Mins 17 Mins
- 4 prepared crepes (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sliced and tossed in 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 cup ONE SWEET® Peppers, sliced into rings
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Lightly grease two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Place the crepes on the prepared baking sheets. In the center of each crepe, add ¼ cup shredded mozzarella, ¼ cup mushrooms, and season Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Gently crack an egg into a small bowl then carefully place in the center of each crepe and top with a slice of prosciutto. Fold the edges of the crepe towards the center to enclose the fillings.
- Carefully transfer the baking sheets to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the eggs are set. Remove from the oven, top with ONE SWEET® Peppers rings, and serve over arugula.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.