Honey Bombs™ Fattoush Salad
6Honey Bombs™ Fattoush SaladServes 6
2020 Mins 20 Mins 40 Mins
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 30ml olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 Tbsp sumac, plus extra to garnish
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large pita, cut into bite sized pieces (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 package Honey Bombs™, cut into halves
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup radishes, diced
- 1 Wild Wonders® Pepper, chopped
- 5 One Sweet® Cucumbers, sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- In a small bowl, add garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, pomegranate molasses, sumac, salt and pepper. Stir and set aside for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. In a bowl add pita, drizzle with olive oil and toss. Lightly fry pita until golden, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle with sumac, set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, add remaining ingredients and lightly toss.
- Pour dressing on the salad and mix. Leave for 5 minutes for all the flavours to combine.
- Garnish with pita croutons, a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle generously with sumac.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.