Bell Pepper and Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
4Bell Pepper and Sausage Sheet Pan DinnerServes 4
1515 Mins 45 Mins 60 Mins
- 2 Bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 sweet or hot Italian sausages
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 sausage buns
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Dijon mustard (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking tray with foil.
- On the prepared baking sheet, add half of the sliced Bell peppers, the onions and garlic, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add sausages to the tray.
- Roast for about 20 minutes. Turn the sausages and toss the other ingredients halfway through cooking. Add the remaining peppers and cook for another 5-10 minutes until the sausages are cooked.
- Spread one roasted garlic clove on each bun, add a little Dijon mustard (optional), onions and a sausage. Top with roasted and slightly crunchy Bell peppers.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.