SUNSET® WOW™ Berry Cheesecake with Ginger Crust
8SUNSET® WOW™ Berry Cheesecake with Ginger CrustServes 8
1515 Mins 210 Mins 225 Mins
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup crumbled gingersnap cookies
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 Tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 5 (250g) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Basil sugar
- Fresh WOW™ berries
- Basil Sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Position rack in center of oven.
- In a medium bowl, combine all crust ingredients. Press mixture evenly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake until crust lightly browns, approximately 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Wrap bottom and sides of springform pan with aluminum foil. Place into roasting pan and set aside.
- In stand mixer with paddle attachment on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time. Add sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Scrape down sides of bowl throughout the process and beat until filling is velvety smooth.
- Pour filling onto crust and place roasting pan in oven. Carefully pour hot water into roasting pan until about halfway up the sides of springform pan.
- Bake until top of cake sets but center still jiggles slightly when touched, approximately 1 hour. Remove springform pan from water bath, discard foil and cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate cake until completely chilled, about 3 hours. Run a paring knife along sides of cake to separate it from pan, then unlatch and remove pan.
- Transfer cheesecake to serving platter. Top with fresh WOW™ berries and lightly sprinkle basil sugar.
- In a food processor, combine sugar and basil until sugar turns green and fragrant.
- Save extra basil sugar to sprinkle on your next fruit salad or morning oatmeal.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.