Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
4Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka MasalaServes 4
1515 Mins 240 Mins 255 Mins
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2-3 Yowzers!™ red chili peppers, stems removed
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- ½” knob of fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, diced into 1” pieces
- (2) 15 oz. cans tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- To a food processor, add onion, Yowzers!™ red chili peppers, tomato paste, garam masala, smoked paprika, ground turmeric, cumin, coriander, ginger, garlic, and Kosher salt, and black pepper. Pulse until the mixture is a well combined paste.
- To a slow cooker, add the spice paste, chicken, and tomato sauce and stir well to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Before serving, stir the heavy cream into the slow cooker. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.