Sheet-Pan Shrimp with Tomatoes & Feta
4Sheet-Pan Shrimp with Tomatoes & FetaServes 4
1010 Mins 25 Mins 35 Mins
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tsp. fennel seeds
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- 1-½ tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground cracked black pepper
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-½ lbs. peeled shrimp
- 2 cups Wild Wonders® Tomatoes
- 4 oz. feta, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. In a large bowl, combine the oregano, fennel seeds, lemon juice, garlic, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until well combined. Add the shrimp and tomatoes to the bowl and toss well to combine. Spread out evenly on a sheet pan and crumble feta over the top.
- Roast in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.