Prosciutto Baked Egg Cups with WILD WONDERS® Chimichurri
6-8Prosciutto Baked Egg Cups with WILD WONDERS® ChimichurriServes 6-8
1010 Mins 45 Mins 55 Mins
For the WILD WONDERS® chimichurri:
- 2 WILD WONDERS® Peppers
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sweet paprika
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
For the egg cups:
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- 9 slices of prosciutto
- 9 eggs
- 3 oz. shaved parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat the WILD WONDERS® Peppers with olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Roast until tender and peppers are beginning to collapse, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Once cooled, remove the stem, seeds and skins of the peppers. Finely chop peppers.
- To a small bowl, add the red wine vinegar, sweet paprika, crushed red pepper, sugar, cumin and a pinch of salt. Whisk in the olive oil, pouring in a slow, thin stream until fully incorporated. Add in the chopped peppers, garlic and shallot. Mix to combine and set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F. Rub a small amount of oil or cooking spray into each mold of a regular-sized muffin tin. Lay a piece of prosciutto inside each mold so that it makes a base for your egg cup.
- Add in 1 Tbsp. of the chimichurri to each cup. Then, crack one egg into each cup and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the whites of the eggs are set and the yolk is to desired doneness. Allow to cool slightly.
- Add another tablespoon of chimichurri to the top of each egg cup and garnish with shaved parmesan. Serve.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.