Potato Rosti with Whipped Goat Cheese and Sizzling Wild Wonders® Tomato Salad
4-6Potato Rosti with Whipped Goat Cheese and Sizzling Wild Wonders® Tomato SaladServes 4-6
1515 Mins 25 Mins 40 Mins
For the sizzling tomato salad:
- 1 pint Wild Wonders® Tomatoes, halved
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. pine nuts
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- Pinch of freshly cracked pepper
For the potato rosti:
- 2 lb. Yukon Gold or russet potatoes, scrubbed and peeled
- ¾ tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
For the whipped goat cheese:
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Fresh dill, for garnish (optional)
- In a heat-proof medium bowl, add Wild Wonders® Tomatoes, shallot, garlic and pine nuts. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper. Set aside tomato salad.
- Grate the potatoes with a box grater. Squeeze the grated potatoes with paper towels to drain any remaining liquid.
- Place the shredded potatoes into a large bowl and add the ¾ tsp. salt, ½ tsp. black pepper, and 1 Tbsp. of the melted butter until mixed well and combined. Set aside.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Once shimmering, pour oil over the reserved tomato salad. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Return the skillet to the stove and lower to medium-low heat. There should be a thin layer of oil remaining, if not, add more and allow to heat. Add the potatoes and loosely pack down to fit the skillet.
- Cook the potatoes until golden brown, flipping once halfway through for about five minutes per side. Pour over the remaining melted butter and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- While cooling, crumble the goat cheese into the bowl of a food processor and whip until creamy. With the processor running, add in the heavy cream and lemon juice and process until the mixture has a fluffy, whipped consistency.
- Transfer the rosti to a serving platter. Spread the whipped goat cheese over the top of the cooled rosti.
- With a slotted spoon, add the tomato salad to the center of the rosti. Garnish with dill. Serve.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.