Peppercorn-Crusted Tenderloin with Spicy Holiday Rosemary Chimichurri
8-10Peppercorn-Crusted Tenderloin with Spicy Holiday Rosemary ChimichurriServes 8-10
2020 Mins 50 Mins 70 Mins
For the Peppercorn-Crusted Tenderloin
- (1) 4 to 5 lb. beef tenderloin, trimmed of visible fat
- 2 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
- 4 tsp. brown sugar
- ½ cup mixed peppercorns, crushed
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
For the Spicy Holiday Rosemary Chimichurri
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 2-3 YOWZERS!™ Red Chili Peppers, deseeded and stems removed, finely diced
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup oregano, chopped
- 3 rosemary sprigs, needles stripped from the stems and chopped
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Kosher salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 475ºF. In a small bowl, combine the Kosher salt, brown sugar, and crushed peppercorns. Place the tenderloin on a roasting rack and coat with peppercorn mixture, pressing into the meat on all sides. Place in the oven and roast until the internal temperature of the tenderloin reaches desired finish (125ºF for medium rare, about 15-20 minutes).
- While the meat is roasting, in a small bowl add the shallot, garlic, YOWZERS!™ Red Chili Peppers, parsley, oregano, rosemary, smoked paprika, and red wine vinegar. Stir to combine, then slowly drizzle in the extra-virgin olive oil while continuously whisking. Set aside.
- Once the beef tenderloin has been removed from the oven, pour the melted butter evenly over top. Cover loosely with foil and allow the meat to rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- To serve, slice the tenderloin to desired thickness, and arrange on a serving platter. Spoon some of the Spicy Holiday Rosemary Chimichurri over top and serve the rest alongside.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.