Lamb Chops Over One Sweet® Seedless Peppers with Herb Sauce
6Lamb Chops Over One Sweet® Seedless Peppers with Herb SauceServes 6
55 Mins 25 Mins 30 Mins
- 2 lb. lamb rib chops
- 1¼ cup olive oil, divided
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed, divided
- 4 rosemary sprigs, divided
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 12-15 One Sweet® Peppers Seedless, stems removed and quartered lengthwise
- 1 small red onion, sliced 1” thick
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mashed potatoes, optional for serving
- To prepare the marinade for the lamb chops, combine ¾ cup of olive oil, 3 smashed garlic cloves, 2 rosemary sprigs, 2 tsp. Kosher salt and 1 tsp. black pepper in a large ziploc bag. Add the lamb chops, seal the bag and rub the marinade into the meat. Allow to marinade for 4 hours or up to overnight.
- In a blender, combine the remaining olive oil, garlic and rosemary with the parsley, mint and red wine vinegar. Blend until smooth and season with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Reserve.
- Heat a large stainless steel skillet over medium-high heat. Add the lamb chops a few at a time, being careful not to overcrowd the pan. Cook undisturbed, until deeply browned then flip. Cook until the chops reach an internal temperature of 130°F or preferred doneness. Transfer to a cutting board to rest and repeat with the remaining chops.
- Reduce the heat to medium and leave 2 Tbsp. of rendered fat in the pan. Add the onion and peppers, allowing to cook until translucent and softened.
- Serve the chops with the peppers and onions and herb sauce, or over a bed of mashed potatoes, if preferred.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.