Kumato® Israeli Couscous Salad with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette
4Kumato® Israeli Couscous Salad with Smoked Paprika VinaigretteServes 4
1515 Mins 10 Mins 25 Mins
- 4 Kumato® tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1 cup dry Israeli (or pearl) couscous
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved lengthwise
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette Ingredients
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Cook the Israeli couscous to the package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- Add baby spinach and Kalamata olives into a large bowl followed by cooked Israeli couscous.
- Drizzle with ⅓ cup of the smoked paprika vinaigrette and toss gently to combine. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Top salad with tomatoes and crumbled feta. Drizzle with an additional spoonful of the smoked paprika vinaigrette.
Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette Directions
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, honey, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon juice, salt and black pepper.
- Slowly stream in the extra-virgin olive oil while whisking continuously.
- Pour the vinaigrette into an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
Kumato® is a registered trademark of a Syngenta Group Company.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.