Kumato® Israeli Couscous Salad with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette
4Kumato® Israeli Couscous Salad with Smoked Paprika VinaigrettePortions 4
Temps de préparation
1515 Mins 10 Mins 25 Mins
- 4 Kumato® tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1 cup dry Israeli (or pearl) couscous
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved lengthwise
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette Ingredients
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Cook the Israeli couscous to the package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- Add baby spinach and Kalamata olives into a large bowl followed by cooked Israeli couscous.
- Drizzle with ⅓ cup of the smoked paprika vinaigrette and toss gently to combine. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Top salad with tomatoes and crumbled feta. Drizzle with an additional spoonful of the smoked paprika vinaigrette.
Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette Directions
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, honey, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon juice, salt and black pepper.
- Slowly stream in the extra-virgin olive oil while whisking continuously.
- Pour the vinaigrette into an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
Kumato® is a registered trademark of a Syngenta Group Company.