Campari® Shakshuka-Style Baked Eggs
4Campari® Shakshuka-Style Baked EggsPortions 4
Temps de préparation
2020 Mins 10 Mins 30 Mins
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, grated
- 1-2 Tbsp. harissa paste
- 2 cups Campari Tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup passata or strained tomato purée
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt + more for seasoning eggs
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 eggs
- Fresh cilantro or parsley, for garnish
- Crumbled feta, for garnish
- Toasted baguette slices, for serving
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add extra virgin olive oil and red onion. Sauté, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add in the garlic and the harissa paste and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add in the Campari Tomatoes, passata, and Kosher salt and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Place four 8-ounce ramekins on a baking sheet. Fill each ramekin with about ¾ cup of the shakshuka sauce. Carefully crack each egg in to a small bowl, then add to the top of the ramekin. Season each egg with Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the white are set and the yolks are cooked to desired doneness.
- Garnish each ramekin with crumbled feta, fresh cilantro (or parsley), and serve with toasted baguette slices.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.