Kimchi Reuben Sliders with Campari®
4-6Kimchi Reuben Sliders with Campari®Serves 4-6
1010 Mins 20 Mins 30 Mins
- 6 slices of rye bread, toasted and cut in half
- Thousand Island dressing
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese
- ½ cup drained and coarsely chopped kimchi
- 4 Campari® Tomatoes, chopped
- 6 oz. pastrami
- Heat broiler to low. In a medium bowl, combine the kimchi and chopped Campari® Tomatoes. Set aside until ready to assemble.
- Place 6 pieces of rye bread on a lined baking sheet. Spread each with about 1 Tbsp. of Thousand Island dressing followed by some pastrami and a slice of Swiss cheese. Broil until the cheese just melts, about 1-2 minutes. Top each with a piece of rye bread, transfer to a serving platter, and enjoy.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.