Herbed Pancetta and Wild Wonders® Peppers Turkey Roulade
4Herbed Pancetta and Wild Wonders® Peppers Turkey RouladeServes 4
2020 Mins 90 Mins 110 Mins
- 1 whole skin-on, bone-in turkey breast, bones removed (about 2-3 lb)
- Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 oz. pancetta, diced into small cubes
- 3 Wild Wonders® peppers, destemmed and seeds removed, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 sage leaves
- ½ cup parsley stems and leaves
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp orange zest
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook the pancetta until brown and crisp, 5-8 minutes. Remove from the pan and transfer to the bowl of a food processor. Reserve the fat for basting.
- To the food processor, add the peppers, shallots, garlic, sage, parsley, thyme, rosemary, orange zest and ½ tsp. Kosher salt. Process until fine. Transfer to a large bowl and fold in the breadcrumbs.
- On a clean work surface, lay out the turkey breast. To butterfly the breast, hold a long, sharp knife lengthwise along the breast. Slice the breast in half, stopping just before cutting all the way through. Fold over the top piece and lay the breast out flat, with skin-side down. Uniformly pound the chicken with a mallet until ½” thick. Season both sides of the turkey with Kosher salt.
- Evenly spread the pepper mixture all over the top of the breast. Starting at a short side, roll the turkey breast up tightly to form a log shape. Tie the turkey with kitchen twine (once down the length of roast and then around the width every inch or two) to secure the shape. Brush with the reserved pancetta fat.
- Transfer turkey roulade to a roasting pan skin-side down and cook until skin is golden and crisp, about 1 hr or until an internal temperature of 155°F. If skin begins to brown too much, loosely cover with foil. Remove and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.