Flavor Bombs® Lemon Pasta
4Flavor Bombs® Lemon PastaServes 4
1010 Mins 20 Mins 30 Mins
- 8 oz. dried pappardelle pasta
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1 lemon (zest and 2 Tbsp. juice)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup Flavor Bomb tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
- Cook pappardelle pasta according to package directions.
- In a large frying pan, add cream and cook on medium- high for 2-3 minutes.
- Add lemon zest, Parmesan cheese and 2 Tbsp. of butter, cook for 1- 2 minutes on medium-low heat, until cream thickens.
- Add cooked pappardelle to the cream mixture, toss.
- Turn off the heat, add egg yolk and lemon juice. Gently toss.
- Add Flavor Bomb tomatoes to the pasta and toss again.
- Garnish with chives.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.