Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Campari® Tomatoes
4-6Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Campari® TomatoesServes 4-6
2525 Mins 15 Mins 40 Mins
- 12 pieces of bacon, cut in half
- (1) 1-lb. box Campari Tomatoes
- 1-½ cups fresh ricotta
- 1 lemon, zested (1 tsp.) and juiced (1 Tbsp.)
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ cup basil, chopped
- ¼ cup chives, chives
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay bacon slices evenly spaced on lined sheet tray. Pre-cook the bacon by baking for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, parsley, basil, and chives. Season to taste with Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Set aside.
- Using a paring knife, trim the stem end of the tomato to expose the flesh. Using a melon baller (or teaspoon), scoop out some of the flesh. Discard. Repeat process on all Campari Tomatoes.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Fill each Campari Tomato with about 1 Tbsp. of the herbed ricotta filling then wrap with a piece of the bacon, securing with a toothpick. Place stuffed and wrapped Campari Tomatoes on the lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until bacon is crispy. Allow to cool slightly then serve warm.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.