WOW™ dreamberry™ French Toast Casserole
4WOW™ dreamberry™ French Toast CasserolePortions 4
Temps de préparation
1515 Mins 45 Mins 60 Mins
- 1 loaf of brioche or challah bread (preferably day-old), cut into 1” slices
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. cardamom
- 1-½ cups WOW™ dreamberry™ Strawberries, halved
- Confectioners’ sugar, for garnish (optional)
- Maple syrup, for serving (optional)
- Butter a 2-¾-qt. Dutch oven or deep casserole dish. Arrange the bread slices in the greased dish, overlapping them slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg until well combined and the sugar is dissolved. Pour the liquid evenly over the bread slices. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Remove prepared Dutch oven (or casserole dish) from the refrigerator while oven heats.
- Transfer the Dutch oven (or casserole dish) to the oven and bake, uncovered, until the French toast is puffy and the top is lightly browned, about 45-50 minutes (cover with foil if the top browns too quickly).
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Top with halved WOW™dreamberry™ Strawberries, dust with confectioners’ sugar and serve warm with maple syrup on the side.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.