Sunset Zima® Wraps
4Sunset Zima® WrapsPortions 4
Temps de préparation
1212 Mins 0 Mins 12 Mins
- 20 Zima® tomatoes
- 1 cup bell pepper, thinly julienned
- 1 cup English cucumber, thinly julienned
- 4 10” whole grain flour tortillas
- 8 Tbsp softened cream cheese
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black peppercorns
- Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese over each tortilla. Place 5 Zima® tomatoes in a line, along one edge of the tortilla. Alternate pepper and cucumber slices to cover the remaining tortilla.
- Begin to roll tightly at the edge with tomatoes.
- Cut into pinwheels about 1” thick. Pack for a quick snack before or after the kid’s activities.
- Mix 2 teaspoons chopped parsley and chives into cream cheese to make your wraps extra flavorful.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.