SHAZAM!™ Shishito and Pork Gyoza
6SHAZAM!™ Shishito and Pork GyozaPortions 6
Temps de préparation
3030 Mins 20 Mins 50 Mins
- 1 cup napa cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 package round dumpling wrappers (or wonton wrappers)
- 1 (8oz) package Shazam!™ shishito peppers
- Canola oil, for pan frying
- ½ cup water
- Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Ponzu sauce, for dipping
- Combine cabbage and salt in a bowl and toss to combine. Transfer to a strainer and set it over a bowl bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer cabbage to a clean dish towel and wring out as much excess liquid as possible.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, ground pork, scallions, garlic, ginger, white pepper, and sugar.
- Place 1 teaspoon of filling in the center of a dumpling wrapper followed by 1 shishito pepper. Using clean water, wet the edge of one side of the wrapper with your fingertips then pinch together both sides of the wrapper just above the shishito pepper.
- Place gyoza on a parchment lined baking sheet and keep covered until ready to cook.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add canola oil. Add gyozas and cook until the bottoms are golden brown and crispy, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of water to the pan and cover. Allow dumplings to steam until cooked through, approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from pan, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and serve with ponzu sauce.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.