4KABOOM!® NachosPortions 4
Temps de préparation
1515 Mins 20 Mins 35 Mins
- 1½ cup One Sweet® tomatoes, halved
- 2 thinly sliced KABOOM!® black jalapeno peppers, or to taste (add more if you like it hot!)
- 1 lb lean ground chicken
- 1 package tortilla chips
- ¾ cup grated cheddar
- ¾ cup grated mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black peppercorns
- In a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, heat oil and add ground chicken. Let chicken brown, approximately 5-6 minutes, breaking up into smaller pieces with a wooden spoon. Add all the spices and cook about 2-3 minutes. Add ¼ cup water to pan, scraping any browned bits with the wooden spoon and let water cook away, about a minute. Set aside until ready to assemble nachos.
- Turn oven broiler onto HIGH. Set rack to middle spot.
- Using a baking sheet, arrange an even layer of tortilla chips on the tray, then scatter half the grated cheddar and mozzarella cheeses over top. Evenly spoon over the ground chicken, followed by tomatoes and jalapeno peppers. Top with the remaining grated cheddar and mozzarella. Broil until cheese is melted and tortilla chips toast slightly, approximately 2 minutes. Serve right away.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.