4Prosciutto-Wrapped Campari®Portions 4
Temps de préparation
2020 Mins 0 Mins 20 Mins
- 6 Campari® tomatoes, cut in half horizontally
- 12 pieces store-bought Crostini
- ½ cup ricotta
- ½ tsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- 12 slices prosciutto
- Maldon salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Additional oregano leaves (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, oregano, salt and pepper to taste.
- For each Campari® bite, trim any excess fat from the prosciutto and bring ends together to form a nest shape. Place prosciutto nest on top of crostini. Dollop a generous teaspoon of ricotta in the center of the nest, followed by the halved Campari®, flat side up. Finish with a light sprinkle of finishing sea salt, a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, and an oregano leaf or two. Serve right away.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.