Peach and Wild Wonders® Salad
4Peach and Wild Wonders® SaladPortions 4
Temps de préparation
2020 Mins 0 Mins 20 Mins
- 2 cups Wild Wonders® tomatoes, halved
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves, torn
- Finishing sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- Extra-virgin olive oil and finishing sea salt, for garnish
- In a small bowl, season ricotta with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Assemble salad directly in serving vessel. Place ricotta in center of serving vessel. Place tomatoes around the ricotta and lightly season with salt and pepper. Arrange sliced peaches over ricotta. Scatter torn herbs over salad and finish with a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil and a sprinkle of finishing sea salt. Serve right away.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.