Aloha™ Pork Skewers
4Aloha™ Pork SkewersPortions 4
Temps de préparation
1515 Mins 180 Mins 195 Mins
Total de minutes
- 1 (3/4 lb) pork shoulder, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 clove fresh garlic, smashed
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black peppercorn
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups Aloha™ peppers, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cut into 1” cubes
- Pinch cayenne pepper to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- If using wooden skewers, soak for at least 30 minutes in water.
- In a large bowl, add pork shoulder cubes, garlic, paprika, sugar, salt, pepper and vegetable oil. Toss well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to broil. Set the rack on highest setting (so that the top of the skewers will be about 5 – 6” below the broiler). Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with 1 tsp vegetable oil.
- On each skewer, thread on alternating pieces of pepper, pork and pineapple as shown above. Sprinkle a pinch of cayenne pepper over each pineapple piece.
- Place onto baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Broil for approximately 5-6 minutes until pork browns and pineapple lightly caramelizes. Carefully turn the skewers to evenly broil the other sides until pork is evenly browned and cooked through, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Essayez une de ces recettes délicieuses.
Pasta Primavera with Wild Wonder® tomatoes
Sprinkles® Fiesta Lunch-to-go
Moins de 30 minutes
Mac & Cheese with Sprinkles® Tomatoes
Pour les enfants
Campari® Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Moins de 30 minutes
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.