Aloha™ Hawaiian Ahi Tuna Bowl
2Aloha™ Hawaiian Ahi Tuna BowlPortions 2
Temps de préparation
3030 Mins 0 Mins 30 Mins
- ½ lb. sushi-grade Ahi Tuna, cut into ½” cubes
- 2 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds + more for garnish
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha (or to taste)
- 1 cup cooked sushi rice (or regular white rice)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 Dragonfruit, cut into small dice
- 1 mango, cut into small dice
- ½ cup edamame
- 1 Aloha Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Kaboom Black Jalapeño Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish (optional)
- Pickled ginger, for serving (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna with scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil, and 1 tsp. sesame seeds. Gently toss to combine, cover, and refrigerate until ready to prepare the bowls. (Note: do not allow tuna to marinate longer than 4 hours)
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sriracha. Set aside until ready to serve.
- To prepare each bowl, add a layer of rice on the bottom of the bowl. In sections, top the rice with: ½ the marinated tuna, avocado, cucumber, dragonfruit, mango, edamame, Aloha Bell Pepper, Kaboom Black Jalapeño Pepper, and red cabbage. Garnish (if desired) with red pepper flakes. Serve with spicy mayo and pickled ginger on the side.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.